Here’s the second part of today’s maxi meme. Just because I liked doing the first one. And I have no idea what it was that I was actually going to do. Also, I’m bored.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Both. Because I like giving and taking. Simple as.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
You kinda have to do both, don’t you? To make a decent decision, heart and mind need to work together in some way.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
A week-long hive breakout.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Getting told that my teachers had no faith in me completing my year.
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
A very lovely lady friend of mine. I owe her lots and lots of thanks.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
Yes. Doesn’t everybody?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A How to sew.
B How to bake.
C How to paint.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How other people make me feel, followed by what they say and what they do.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust, common interests, chemistry and good inside jokes.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A See Australia
B Learn how to bake from Eric Lanlard
C Dance again
There are so many things I want to do before I die though. I can’t believe I can’t do them all…
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
I wouldn’t want to die to avoid doing anything! Sure, there will be more unpleasant things in my life as I go along, but I want to face and fight them!
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
I believe in lots of causes, but good sexual education gets my loudest shouts.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20’s: Flappers. Fat Sam’s Grand Slam. Speakeasies. Gangsters. Charleston. Golden Age of Hollywood.
30’s: Uprising. Depression. War is coming.
40’s: Suffering. Death. Evil. Victory. Rejoice.
50’s: The rise of alt comedy. The Goons. The Frost Report. Rebuilding after the war.
60’s: Hippies. Free love. Woodstock. The Beatles. Rock and roll is coming. Doctor Who. James Bond.
70’s: Music. More free love. I have no idea. Seriously.
80’s: New Romantics. Fall of the Berlin Wall. Excellent music.
90’s: I was born. Lots of stuff happened for lots of years. Princess Di died. Friends and ER were on the telly. Steps.
2000’s: Shit music. Lots of unhappy things at home. Dawn of the reality show.
2010’s: Good things come my way.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
The 20s. I love everything about this decade. The style, the music, the lore, just everything.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet. Because it totally counts.
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
I live in the UK and our leader is a massive ball bag in a suit.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
Here’s a tenner. Now, dance for me, you prick.
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
I stopped watching TV in the middle of the night, but I’m guessing it would be Dave, because I really can’t get enough of episodes of Top Gear from 2004.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I like to pretend I’m Cruella (without the need to skin puppies.)
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
No. I think I did try it at some point, but seriously, a mistake.
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Fly. Although I would love to take a boat at some point in my life.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Because someone switches off the light in the sky at night.
43. What does your name mean?
She who is sparkly.
Or, the actual answer:
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Space, dude. I want to roam around through all of space and time…
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Clash: This is Radio
Pulp: St Martin’s College.
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Alfred Hitchcock. But I would spend most of our meeting hiding behind a sofa, because he scares the shit out of me.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Honestly, no, there isn’t. I’m sure I would eventually get tired of it.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Why would I be stuck alone in a lift for a week? That’s not exactly a healthy situation! Cabin fever would set in! Hunger! Bladder problems! Don’t leave me in this lift!
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
I don’t know if I’ve ever saved someone’s life. Or had my life saved.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: A search engine specifically for fruit.
Ambytime: A new type of phone plan.
Asscactus: That feeling you get when you’ve been sitting down for too long. Like a cactus pricking your arse.