A few months ago, I wrote a post about the art of having a quickie. If you haven’t read it, I suggest you should because… for the lolz? Just kidding, it’s actually quite good (in my humble opinion…).
I bring up this post because of something that happened this very morning. It was something that made me think that maybe, just maybe, I finally have that art sussed. We’d been going through a bit of a dry spell lately, mostly due to things like time restraints and cats that are possibly the spawn of Satan. My medication’s been a factor as well, as it has apparently decided that it’s totally okay to fuck up my libido. Guess what – it really isn’t.
So when I woke up this morning, brimming over with lust and a need to jump my boyfriend just before he had to leave to work, I was surprised, to say the least. Not that it wasn’t a pleasant surprise. On the contrary, the feeling of our naked bodies together, in an early morning cuddle did everything to fuel my desire. And the fact that he was due to get up and get ready for work in a few minutes didn’t stop me from seducing him.
He didn’t mind one bit.
As the house came alive with the typical sounds of a Monday morning – radio, kettle, kvetching – he mounted me, and I guided his erect cock inside my waiting entrance. Time has a way of stopping when you’re having particularly good sex. Everything around you freezes and the only thing that’s moving is you and your lover. As we fucked, in the sort of restrained but still animal way you do when you’re wanting it but are also pressed for time, it felt like that time wasn’t even there. It felt peaceful. Good.
It lasted just minutes – it was a quickie, after all – but it was enough to convince me that I have now mastered the art of the quickie. Let’s go through that list of factors I wrote about in my previous quickie post…
- Spontaneity – It was incredibly spontaneous indeed. The most amount of action I usually get up to in the early morning is turning over in bed and mumbling “ten more minutes, please…”
- A trigger – Not so much a trigger as it was a moment of “I’m horny, you’re horny, we’re naked and we have about six minutes before we have to get up. LET’S FUCK.”
- Speed – Hella speedy.
- Incredible amounts of horniness/a physical build-up – As I said, a dry spell and a build-up of horniness… ;
- Location – well, it was our bed, but still…
- No fear of getting caught whatsoever – See last point for my feelings on the matter.
Well… clearly I have some learning to do still. It’s the kind of homework I can get on board with though.