I love how little effort now goes into naming these memes.
Anyway. It`s Sunday. We`re playing Sunday Stealing. The Useless Question Meme (with so many shite questions, even the dudes from Sunday Stealing admit to it living up to its name).
· Have you ever written a song?
I have written a couple, actually. They`re all really rubbish. One of them was about my addiction to Sunday afternoon repeats of The A-Team. I wonder if I`d be better at it if I wrote more songs….
· Have you ever been in the opposite sex’s public toilet?
I`m sure I have. Fuck, I once accidentally sat down on a tiny children`s toilet.
When you have to go, you have to go.
· Are you superstitious?
Kinda. I used to be very superstitious.
· What’s the most daring thing you’ve done?
Moving to another country.
· Did you have a baby blanket? Do you still sleep with it?
My blankie! Yes, I had one! It`s been nixed, unfortunately. It was in quite a state by the end.
· Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? If yes, how’d it work out?
I used to cut bits off my hair in class out of boredom and keep them in my pencil case. Yeah, I`m that weird.
· Have you ever sleepwalked?
Not that I know of.
· If you could be any age, what age would you be?
Twenty-one, dude. It`s where it`s at.
· What is your dream car?
Aston Martin DB6. Because it`s porn. It`s the one car that makes me spontaneously jizz myself.
· What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
· If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Wait till it sank to the bottom, and swim out. Then, I would surprise the Russian drug cartel boss by popping up behind him and roundhouse-kicking into the water. Then, I would deactivate the bomb with five seconds to spare. By the way, in this fantasy, I`m Jason Statham.
· Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
I don`t know. Have I?
· How many foreign countries have you visited?
Four. I`m not as well-traveled as I seem to be, darling.
· If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
Oh, don`t be so grim.
· Do you talk in your sleep?
I recite J Sheridan Le Fanu in my dreams.
· Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
I slipped in the shower once, which hurt like a motherfucker.
· If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Benedict Cumberbatch. Because dirty dirty girls love Benedict Cumberbatch.
· Have you ever re-gifted?
· If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
· If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be?
Archery. I actually love doing it myself. I`ve been meaning to take it up for years, since I discovered that (although I`m quite average at it) I really really love it.
· If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Sh! Hoxton, Waterstones Picadilly, HMV Oxford Street. Divide and conquer.
· What do you think is your best feature?
My eyes. And, of course, mah swagger.
· If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for?
It would be for a dark romantic comedy I directed and wrote. Or for porn. Yes, I want to win the Oscar for Best Soft and/or Hardcore Feature Presentation. Failing that, Best Porn Score.
· Which of the five senses is most important to you?
All of them. In life, and especially in sex.
· Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
To be perfectly honest, I would be quite abysmal at both. But maybe slightly better at singing. If the key is low, or if you require a bit of an off-kilter voice.
· How many years will/did you end up going to college?
· Have you ever had surgery?
Regular readers of this blog will know that the answer is a resounding yes. Tonsil surgery when I was a nipper, wisdom teeth removal when I was sixteen and gastric bypass when I was twenty.
· What do you like to collect?
I would love to collect vintage clothes. Anything vintage really.
· How many collectibles do you have?
Not as many as I used to. I do still have my pride and joy, which is a replica Sean Connery doll from Dr. No. I bloody love that thing.